When Did You See Her Last?
Written by Lemony Snicket
Part of the All the Wrong Questions Series
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The second in the highly anticipated new series by Lemony Snicket, the enigmatic author of the bestselling A Series of Unfortunate Events. The series reveals how a young Lemony Snicket, in a fading town, far from anyone he knew or trusted, began an apprenticeship in a secret organisation. This time he must find a missing girl.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Richie Upchurch, age 7 - 'This is a complicated mystery with lots of extra mysteries in it. It’s a really good book and I really want to read the next book to find out what happened to Ellington Feint’s missing father.' Read full review >
- Alice East, age 9 - 'I would like to read the rest of this series.' Read full review >
- Mia Thurston-Mathews, age 10 - 'It is about a young Lemony Snicket, an apprentice detective who likes his own ideas and doesn't take advice easily. It was a very humorous book and once I started I couldn't stop.' Read full review >
- Emily Golding, age 7 - 'FAB! Great story! I loved it. This book was a mystery that kept me guessing till the end.' Read full review >
- Tomasz Hawryszczuk, age 9 - 'A really wacky mystery novel which I would recommend to anyone over the age of nine, including adults (as I read it with my Mum). If you can imagine Dr Seuss books for older readers, this is it.' Read full review >
- Tom White, age 10 - 'When Did You See Her Last? is a good fun mystery book that has a few tricky words to read. Overall it is a great fun book.' Read full review >
- Eloise Mae Clarkson, age 12 - 'The characters were amazing; the personalities were great and they were all unique. The plot was brilliant and you couldn't guess the ending.' Read full review >
When Did You See Her Last? by Lemony Snicket
In the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are all the wrong questions.
Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events has sold over 60 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 39 languages.
'Charming, clever and enormously enjoyable' Guardian
'Better than ever' Independent
'A dazzlingly clever, funny and literary concoction' Irish Times
About the Author
Interest Age: From 8
More books by Lemony Snicket
Author's Facebook Latest
Egmont Books Ltd an imprint of Egmont UK Ltd
5th June 2014
I love Lovereading because I often never know what to read and this helps you find a good book. I have recommended this to many people.Shannon-Louise Masters – age 15
I am so pleased to have signed my kids up as they are reading a much wider range of books and even choosing books out of their comfort zone.Angela East
LoveReading4Kids is a modern and creative way of emphasising the value and importance of books in this digital age #booksforlifeAmrit Bunet – Teen
It’s a community united by a passion for books and promoting the best there is in children’s literature.Sam Bateman and family
It’s so easy to find the right book for your child. Such an easy-to-use, yet in-depth website. 100% reliable.Pippa, Jack, Liam & Matthew Wils
At @HHSHaringey we love @lovereading4kids because our pupils can practice reviewing & get free upcoming books before anyone else!Helen Swinyard – Heartlands High
This company is amazing; not only is it is a great opportunity to get books and review them but everyone is so friendly and supportive!Jemma Rubens, age 10
Lovereading4kids is great, we get books really early never late. We love to read and review, and think you would like it too. The excitementJasmine Harris-Hart, age 12