When Did You See Her Last?
Written by Lemony Snicket
Part of the All the Wrong Questions Series
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The second in the highly anticipated new series by Lemony Snicket, the enigmatic author of the bestselling A Series of Unfortunate Events. The series reveals how a young Lemony Snicket, in a fading town, far from anyone he knew or trusted, began an apprenticeship in a secret organisation. This time he must find a missing girl.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Richie Upchurch, age 7 - 'This is a complicated mystery with lots of extra mysteries in it. It’s a really good book and I really want to read the next book to find out what happened to Ellington Feint’s missing father.' Read full review >
- Alice East, age 9 - 'I would like to read the rest of this series.' Read full review >
- Mia Thurston-Mathews, age 10 - 'It is about a young Lemony Snicket, an apprentice detective who likes his own ideas and doesn't take advice easily. It was a very humorous book and once I started I couldn't stop.' Read full review >
- Emily Golding, age 7 - 'FAB! Great story! I loved it. This book was a mystery that kept me guessing till the end.' Read full review >
- Tomasz Hawryszczuk, age 9 - 'A really wacky mystery novel which I would recommend to anyone over the age of nine, including adults (as I read it with my Mum). If you can imagine Dr Seuss books for older readers, this is it.' Read full review >
- Tom White, age 10 - 'When Did You See Her Last? is a good fun mystery book that has a few tricky words to read. Overall it is a great fun book.' Read full review >
- Eloise Mae Clarkson, age 12 - 'The characters were amazing; the personalities were great and they were all unique. The plot was brilliant and you couldn't guess the ending.' Read full review >
Win a copy of The Bolds!
We are giving away 5 copies of The Bolds, the first in Julian Clary's hilarious series about a family of hyenas living in disguise. To have a chance of winning one of these great prizes, click the button below. Please note that this draw is open only for UK residents and is free to enter, multiple entries from the same email address will only be counted once.
The draw closes on 2 March 2017. The winners will be notified by 16 March 2017.
When Did You See Her Last? by Lemony Snicket
In the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are all the wrong questions.
Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events has sold over 60 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 39 languages.
'Charming, clever and enormously enjoyable' Guardian
'Better than ever' Independent
'A dazzlingly clever, funny and literary concoction' Irish Times
About the Author
Interest Age: From 8
More books by Lemony Snicket
Author's Facebook Latest
Egmont Books Ltd an imprint of Egmont UK Ltd
5th June 2014
It has introduced my children to books we hadn’t come across before. Real children’s reviews gives a great insight into what others think toLorraine Woods
It is THE website to use for narrowing down your search for any book. Definitely knocks the socks off any other book review website.Nickey and Tomasz Hawryszczuk
A great way to introduce kids to great books, authors & genres. Parents can find age-appropriate books to share with their children.Judi Davies – Aberdare Girls Sch
I love Lovereading as it provides an honest opinion and showcases a range of fiction. Suited to both parents & kids alike, it’s a must-use.Georgie Rowe – age 16
It’s really exciting to read and review new books, thrilling to see my reviews online and I love finding the final published copies on sale.Sam Harper – age 10
We love Lovereading4kids because it promotes reading choices, new authors and a sense of community for children of all ages!Rachel Bridgeman
It is fantastic, you get to read lots of books and you always find something new and amazing in them.Erica Motoc, age 7
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham