When Did You See Her Last?
Written by Lemony Snicket
Part of the All the Wrong Questions Series
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The second in the highly anticipated new series by Lemony Snicket, the enigmatic author of the bestselling A Series of Unfortunate Events. The series reveals how a young Lemony Snicket, in a fading town, far from anyone he knew or trusted, began an apprenticeship in a secret organisation. This time he must find a missing girl.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Richie Upchurch, age 7 - 'This is a complicated mystery with lots of extra mysteries in it. It’s a really good book and I really want to read the next book to find out what happened to Ellington Feint’s missing father.' Read full review >
- Alice East, age 9 - 'I would like to read the rest of this series.' Read full review >
- Mia Thurston-Mathews, age 10 - 'It is about a young Lemony Snicket, an apprentice detective who likes his own ideas and doesn't take advice easily. It was a very humorous book and once I started I couldn't stop.' Read full review >
- Emily Golding, age 7 - 'FAB! Great story! I loved it. This book was a mystery that kept me guessing till the end.' Read full review >
- Tomasz Hawryszczuk, age 9 - 'A really wacky mystery novel which I would recommend to anyone over the age of nine, including adults (as I read it with my Mum). If you can imagine Dr Seuss books for older readers, this is it.' Read full review >
- Tom White, age 10 - 'When Did You See Her Last? is a good fun mystery book that has a few tricky words to read. Overall it is a great fun book.' Read full review >
- Eloise Mae Clarkson, age 12 - 'The characters were amazing; the personalities were great and they were all unique. The plot was brilliant and you couldn't guess the ending.' Read full review >
When Did You See Her Last? by Lemony Snicket
In the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, young apprentice Lemony Snicket has a new case to solve when he and his chaperone are hired to find a missing girl. Is the girl a runaway? Or was she kidnapped? Was she seen last at the grocery store? Or could she have stopped at the diner? Is it really any of your business? These are all the wrong questions.
Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events has sold over 60 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 39 languages.
'Charming, clever and enormously enjoyable' Guardian
'Better than ever' Independent
'A dazzlingly clever, funny and literary concoction' Irish Times
About the Author
Interest Age: From 8
More books by Lemony Snicket
Author's Facebook Latest
Egmont Books Ltd an imprint of Egmont UK Ltd
5th June 2014
Writing reviews help the children with their literacy skills and we always read the books together which gives us good quality family time!Cat Bisland (on behalf of the Bi
We love Lovereading as my 5 year old loves to read new books before anyone else has a chance, she says it makes reading exciting!Tracey Chorley
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham
A great way to introduce kids to great books, authors & genres. Parents can find age-appropriate books to share with their children.Judi Davies – Aberdare Girls Sch
We love Lovereading4kids because they put books in front of us we wouldn’t otherwise have read. They make us more adventurous readers!Emily Jacques
I love Lovereading4kids because I get an opportunity to put my opinion forward and to try new booksElosie Clarkson – age 11
It is THE website to use for narrowing down your search for any book. Definitely knocks the socks off any other book review website.Nickey and Tomasz Hawryszczuk
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15