Written by Maggie Stiefvater
Lovereading4kids Price £10.39
£12.99 saving £2.60 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The stunning companion novel to the bestselling and acclaimed Shiver, Linger and Forever trilogy is the book that every Maggie Stiefvater and paranormal romance fan has been waiting for! You thought it ended with Forever, but there's another story to tell - the one of Cole and Isabel...and this time they're in LA. There will be wolves, and there will be yearning. But most importantly there will be love. And no one does love like Maggie. For all those new to Maggie Stiefvater's world then don't worry, Sinner can definitely still be read without having read the trilogy.
A Message from Maggie Stiefvater “For me, finishing the Shiver trilogy was a bittersweet moment — I knew that I wouldn’t be returning to Mercy Falls once Sam and Grace’s story was over. But Cole and Isabel still lurked in the back of my mind. Both of them were only half-fixed at the end of the trilogy, and I wanted to know if they could be fixed the rest of the way.”
Teens love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert review, some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Poppy Osborne, age 17 - 'Stiefvater has written the perfect conclusion to her brilliant and heart warming series. I am in love.' 'Read full review >
- Esmé, age 14 - 'This book is on fire.' Read full review >
- Phoebe Allan, age 14 - 'Maggie's stories always amaze me...If you haven't read the previous books, it doesn't make a difference. You will easily be hauled into Cole's head spinning life and won’t be able to help but love it.' Read full review >
- Sean Keaveny - 'If you have read the Shiver trilogy you will love this. However, if you haven't it doesn't matter as it is a seprate story.' Read full review >
- Lily Boniface, age 15 - 'I thought this book was a great read, I loved the love story in it and I thought the relationship between the characters seemed real and genuine making it realistic and even more enjoyable to read.' Read full review >
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Everyone thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom, addiction, downfall. Disappearance. Only a few people know Cole's darkest secret - his ability to shift into a wolf. one of these people is Isabel. At one point they may have loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. And now their paths cross again. They have the power to save each other and the power to tear each other apart. The only thing they know for certain is that they cannot let go.
‘Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is literary methadone … all consuming.’ Sunday Telegraph
About the Author
More books by Maggie Stiefvater
Author's Facebook Latest
Scholastic Press an imprint of Scholastic US
3rd July 2014
I have told all my friends, family & teachers to see for themselves just how great the site is. Without fail, they are hugely impressed.Alexander Boxall – age 11
I love Lovereading4kids because I get an opportunity to put my opinion forward and to try new booksElosie Clarkson – age 11
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham
It’s so easy to find the right book for your child. Such an easy-to-use, yet in-depth website. 100% reliable.Pippa, Jack, Liam & Matthew Wils
It is THE website to use for narrowing down your search for any book. Definitely knocks the socks off any other book review website.Nickey and Tomasz Hawryszczuk
Love “Lovereading4kids” as my son gets to hear about & read new books before his mates which keeps him interested in reading=a very happy MumLiz Evans
At @HHSHaringey we love @lovereading4kids because our pupils can practice reviewing & get free upcoming books before anyone else!Helen Swinyard – Heartlands High
I love Lovereading as it provides an honest opinion and showcases a range of fiction. Suited to both parents & kids alike, it’s a must-use.Georgie Rowe – age 16