Catch Your Death
Written by Lauren Child
Part of the Ruby Redfort Series
Lovereading4kids Price £10.39
£12.99 saving £2.60 (20%)
when in stock
As soon as this book is back in stock we will send you an email.Compare book price We'd love you to buy your books from Lovereading - especially if we helped you to choose them! But as our mantra is guidance, and that includes guidance on price, please do use our 'Compare Book Price' service to discover if the best value deal is from Lovereading or another specialist bookstore.
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The third book in the ice-cool Ruby Redfort series, by multi-million-copy bestselling author Lauren Child. This time, tigers are roaming the streets of Twinford, and it looks like someone has deliberately released some very rare and very dangerous animals. Things are going to get wild - and Ruby is going to get badly lost in the wilderness. The question is: will she ever make it out alive? Well, as always, you wouldn't want to bet against her...
The Good Book Guide Review. Thirteen-year-old Ruby Redfort is a gutsy heroine, an undercover agent and code-cracker, experienced at solving the oddest mysteries. But when rare and dangerous beasts are released into the streets of Twinford, it might be more than even Ruby can manage to make it out alive. (Ages 8-11)
~ The Good Book Guide
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Heather Greenan, age 10 - 'Great for kids who love adventure and mystery in a book!' Read full review >
- Adiella Norridge, age 10 - 'A brilliant book of adventures and thrills, an exciting addition to the Ruby Redfort series.' Read full review >
- Imogen Fisher, age 13 - 'the book was very good, well written, and different to other books I have read.' Read full review >
- Daisy Robinson-Beesley, age 14 - 'I love this series as it really allows me to relate to an exciting topic! All in all this is one of the best books I have ever read and I have been quick to recommend it to all my friends!' Read full review >
- Imogen Bartin, age 9 - 'Really exiting, once I got my head stuck into it I couldn’t get it out!' Read full review >
- Lucy Minton, age 10 - 'A great adventure story perfect for any would be spy...This book is amazing. I loved it.' Read full review >
- Maddy Faulkner, age 11 - 'This is a funny and wild book – you meet a host of characters; some who will make you laugh, others who will make you shiver and a few you empathise with.' Read full review >
- Daisy Pritchard-Williams, age 10 - 'I really liked the Ruby Redfort book because it was really exciting...I thought it was a really good book.'
- Hannah Baer, age 10 - 'This book is really exciting because it has lots of action and is really funny.' Read full review >
- Jennifer Bridgeman, age 9 - 'Jen was breathless reading this latest adventure featuring Ruby Redfort and her trusty sidekick, Clancy Crew. Does not disappoint!' Read full review >
- Ella Day, age 11 - 'captures your mind and transports you into a world that you could never imagine.' Read full review >
Catch Your Death by Lauren Child
Super-special bubblegum-scented hardback! Ruby Redfort: Undercover agent, code-cracker and thirteen-year-old genius - there's nothing average about her. Only this time it's an adventure in the wild, and it'll take all Ruby's got just to survive...
Enter Ruby’s World: www.rubyredfort.com
Praise for the Ruby Redfort series:
cool, punchy, stylish - Sun
a cracking adventure - Mail
Lauren Child has put imagination and fun back into the real worlds of childhood - Julia Eccleshare, Guardian
About the Author
Interest Age: From 9
More books by Lauren Child
Author's Facebook Latest
HarperCollins Children's Books an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers
10th October 2013
It’s really exciting to read and review new books, thrilling to see my reviews online and I love finding the final published copies on sale.Sam Harper – age 10
Writing reviews help the children with their literacy skills and we always read the books together which gives us good quality family time!Cat Bisland (on behalf of the Bi
I love finding new books to read. My mummy and me look at the new ones coming out. I have written reviews of some of them!Jessica Cobbin – age 7
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
It is fantastic, you get to read lots of books and you always find something new and amazing in them.Erica Motoc, age 7
At @HHSHaringey we love @lovereading4kids because our pupils can practice reviewing & get free upcoming books before anyone else!Helen Swinyard – Heartlands High
I love lovereading4kids because I’ve read amazing books I would never have picked up, and its opened doors to new genre’s I now love.Harriet Cunningham
We love Lovereading4kids because they put books in front of us we wouldn’t otherwise have read. They make us more adventurous readers!Emily Jacques