Timmy Failure We Meet Again
Written by Stephan Pastis
Part of the Timmy Failure Series
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
November 2014 MEGA Book of the Month Loveable world-class detective Timmy Failure is back for a new adventure. And his business partner and side-kick Total, a.k.a. the polar bear is with him, too. Timmy’s problem is that not everyone – and certainly not those who try to take charge of him like his teachers – realise just how important his work is! Can Timmy keep out of trouble at school and ahead of the game? There are laughs a plenty as Timmy finds himself in – and out - of some ludicrous situations.
The combination of hilarious words and drawings will have even the most reluctant readers laughing their way through another great story from Stephan Pastis. Global domination may well be just around the corner after all… ~ Julia Eccleshare
See the UK exclusive, first look, of children's video reviews (quite a few via Lovereading4kids) of Timmy Failure We Meet Again.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Alice East, age 9 - 'It is a really funny book as he does lots of silly things and gets into LOADS of trouble.' Read full review >
- Katie Johnson, age 10 - 'It was brilliant...I found myself laughing more and more after every turn of the page.' Read full review >
- Lily Benner, age 9 - 'Timmy Failure does it again- he never fails to amuse!' Read full review >
- Charlie Upchurch, age 10 - 'truly one of those laugh-your-head-off books.' Read full review >
- Alex Faulkner, age 10 - 'An amazing funny book that everyone will enjoy.' Read full review >
- William Sheehan, age 9 - 'I really enjoyed this book especially the pictures which were funny and bought Timmy and his gang alive.' Read full review >
- Tomasz Hawryszczuk, age 9 - 'Timmy is a world class detective (but don't take this too seriously!) He lives with his Mum in a tall building and has a polar bear for a partner. I would highly recommend this book! It's awesome.' Read full review >
- Alexander Bisland age 9 - 'I give the book 10/10 because: It’s funny. It’s easy to read. The pictures are very good. Please write another one Mr Pastis!' Read full review >
- Dylan Sweet, age 11 - 'This third book in the hilarious detective series is about Timmy Failure. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I have.' Read full review >
- Sam Harper, age 10 - 'A brilliant book which is so funny you'll want to read it again and again and it'll make you laugh every time. I love it! Read full review >
- Traviss Chaytors, age 11 - 'A hilarious book all filled with laughs and jokes and it was really hard to stop reading! I loved the book so much and hope that Stephan Pastis will do more.' Read full review >
- Emily Lonsdale, age 8 - 'Very funny, well written book, I loved it.' Read full review >
- Lucy Minton, age 11 - 'Even more side-splitting than the last. Perfect reading material.' Read full review >
See Sam Harper's video review below.
Timmy Failure We Meet Again by Stephan Pastis
From the New York Times bestselling creator of Timmy Failure comes a third adventure about the comically overconfident sleuth. His name is Failure. Timmy Failure. And his detective agency is on the verge of global domination. Global riches. Global fame. And yet the gods are throwing him curve balls: for starters, he's on a trial period in school and to keep his place he has to get good grades and really behave. The fabled Miracle report will be the key to his success. It's dirty business. It's best you know nothing. But one thing is for sure - Timmy Failure will be triumphant again!
This is the third instalment in the riotous series -
Praise for Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made - WINNER: Best Story Book ,
The Booktrust Best Book Awards 2014
“…A fabulously fun read and the line drawings are a treat. It’s original and quirky, with real heart.” Philip Ardagh, The Guardian
“Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made is one of those ‘laugh your head off and try not to be sick’ books.” Charlie, aged 9, Lovereading4kids.co.uk
“This ironic, knowing, inspired book will prompt constant laughter.” The Sunday Times, Children’s Book of the Week
“This will be the best ever book you will read – it will glue you to the page like cheese stuck to the carpet.” Adam, aged 9, Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Praise for Timmy Failure: Now Look What You’ve Done
“…readers will laugh out loud.” Nicolette Jones, The Sunday Times
“This is fantastic. I would recommend this to all fans of ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’ and ‘Barry Loser’. It’s brilliantly funny, you’ll love it!” Sam, aged 10, Lovereading4kids.co.uk
“…don’t be embarrassed to laugh out loud!” First News
“I was on the edge of my seat all the time. Stephan Pastis is a genius and his book had me gripped.” Lucy, aged 10, Lovereading4kids.co.uk
About the Author
Interest Age: From 8
More books by Stephan Pastis
Author's Facebook Latest
Walker Books Ltd
30th October 2014
A great way to introduce kids to great books, authors & genres. Parents can find age-appropriate books to share with their children.Judi Davies – Aberdare Girls Sch
It’s so easy to find the right book for your child. Such an easy-to-use, yet in-depth website. 100% reliable.Pippa, Jack, Liam & Matthew Wils
I love finding new books to read. My mummy and me look at the new ones coming out. I have written reviews of some of them!Jessica Cobbin – age 7
I love lovereading4kids because I’ve read amazing books I would never have picked up, and its opened doors to new genre’s I now love.Harriet Cunningham
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11
This company is amazing; not only is it is a great opportunity to get books and review them but everyone is so friendly and supportive!Jemma Rubens, age 10
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
We love Lovereading as my 5 year old loves to read new books before anyone else has a chance, she says it makes reading exciting!Tracey Chorley