The House of Hades
Written by Rick Riordan
Part of the Heroes of Olympus Series
Lovereading4kids Price £10.39
£12.99 saving £2.60 (20%)
when in stock
As soon as this book is back in stock we will send you an email.Compare book price We'd love you to buy your books from Lovereading - especially if we helped you to choose them! But as our mantra is guidance, and that includes guidance on price, please do use our 'Compare Book Price' service to discover if the best value deal is from Lovereading or another specialist bookstore.
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The House of Hades is the fourth book in the bestselling Heroes of Olympus series, set in the action-packed world of Percy Jackson.
In addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some readers from our adult and teen reader review panels were also lucky enough to read and review the first title in this exciting series, The Lost Hero. You can read their reviews below.
- Edel Waugh -'This is the beginning of an adrenaline packed adventure combining modern day heros with Greek mythology , monsters and demigods...!!!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what happens next!' Read full review >
- Stacie Ball - 'Packed full of adventure, friendship and mixture of Roman and Greek mythology, this story will leave you hungry for more and entertained for hours.' Read full review >
- Celeste Phelan, age 13 - 'A Thrilling mythical adventure. Which keeps you hooked throughout and on the edge of your seat. The story is about bravery and trusting your friends.' Read full review >
- Poppy, age 15 - 'I really enjoyed Heroes Of Olympus: The Lost Hero It was very gripping and I found it vey hard to put it down, it had a great storyline and characters.' Read full review >
- Ines Davies, age 13 - 'I was drawn in from the very first page, from there it just got better and better!' Read full review >
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
The stakes have never been higher. If Percy Jackson and Annabeth fail in their quest, there'll be hell on Earth. Literally. Wandering the deadly realm of Tartarus, every step leads them further into danger. And, if by some miracle they do make it to the Doors of Death, there's a legion of bloodthirsty monsters waiting for them. Meanwhile, Hazel and the crew of the Argo II have a choice: to stop a war or save their friends. Whichever road they take one thing is certain - in the Underworld, evil is inescapable.
For more Heroes of Olympus information, trailers, competitions and activities visit www.percyjackson.co.uk
A cracking read Sunday Express
Explosive Big Issue
About the Author
Interest Age: From 9
More books by Rick Riordan
Author's Facebook Latest
Puffin Books an imprint of Penguin Books Ltd
8th October 2013
A great way to introduce kids to great books, authors & genres. Parents can find age-appropriate books to share with their children.Judi Davies – Aberdare Girls Sch
I am so pleased to have signed my kids up as they are reading a much wider range of books and even choosing books out of their comfort zone.Angela East
I love Lovereading4kids because I get an opportunity to put my opinion forward and to try new booksElosie Clarkson – age 11
It gives me a chance to read types of books that I would not normally try, and it motivates me to read every night to finish it!Alice Horncastle, age 14
It is THE website to use for narrowing down your search for any book. Definitely knocks the socks off any other book review website.Nickey and Tomasz Hawryszczuk
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11
I have told all my friends, family & teachers to see for themselves just how great the site is. Without fail, they are hugely impressed.Alexander Boxall – age 11
I love Lovereading because I often never know what to read and this helps you find a good book. I have recommended this to many people.Shannon-Louise Masters – age 15