Jelly Has a Wobble
Written by Candy Guard
Illustrated by Candy Guard
Part of the Jelly Series
Lovereading4kids Price £4.79
£5.99 saving £1.20 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
Totally embarrassing mums, giggling friends and top-secret crushes in this second book in the brilliantly funny illustrated series about Jelly and her friends.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read the first title in the series, Turning to Jelly. You can read their reviews below.
- Cait Galbraith, age 8 - 'the most hilarious book I have ever read.' Read full review >
- Cajsa, age 9 - 'Very good book. It has lots of words for a journal. Good for 9+ and I didn't want to stop reading it.' Read full review >
- Aimee Goldblum, age 9 - 'a hilarious book, very well written, it captures the attention of the reader. I’ve read it about three times now! It’s great for fans of any books written in diary style.' Read full review >
- Rebekah, age 12 - 'Just starting high school, worried about what will happen on her first day, read this book to find out what happens!' Read full review >
- Matilda Greenacre, age 8 - 'I thought this book was hilarious!' Read full review >
- Rachel Ilsley, age 11 - 'Jelly is an extremely funny but thoughtful character; I felt that I knew Jelly by reading this amazing book...this book was hilarious and I could easily read this again.' Read full review >
- Bailie Westbrook, age 11 - 'I loved it! It was like something a real girl starting secondary school would write in her diary, with real life scenarios. I finished to book in 4 days.' Read full review >
- Elizabeth Bridgeman, age 7 - ''Turning to Jelly' is the best love reading book I’ve ever had.' Read full review >
- Ruby Carlton, age 8 - 'I loved this book because the things that happed were most extraordinary!' Read full review >
- Bella Perez, age 9 - 'it’s my favourite book and I’m reading it for the third time in a row now!' Read full review >
- Abbie Wade, age 11 - 'This is one of the best books I have ever read, it is a book you would never get bored of.' Read full review >
- Cara Anderson age 9 - 'Really funny book (especially the part with Julian's willy warmer.)' Read full review >
- Alisha Boyce, age 10 - 'This is one of the best books I have come across. It’s written just like someone’s own dairy with lots of cool drawings on each of the pages.' Read full review >
- Sathana, age 9 - 'I liked this book because it is a funny book...I loved it and rate it 10/10.' Read full review >
Jelly Has a Wobble by Candy Guard
Jelly, Myf and Roobs have an exciting summer ahead. Not only are they going to be bridesmaids, but they're going to see OMG live in concert! They just need to find a not-stupid way to get enough money for the concert tickets first. Then they have to become totally pro street dancers so they can fulfil Jelly's mum's wedding dream. And then there's the small issue of Jelly not embarrassing herself in front of Roger Lovely, which is quite hard with a name like Jelly...
Hilariously honest accounts of an ordinary tween girl's life, for fans of Dork Diaries, Tom Gates and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
About the Author
Interest Age: From 9
More books by Candy Guard
Macmillan an imprint of Pan Macmillan
26th March 2015
I love Lovereading as it provides an honest opinion and showcases a range of fiction. Suited to both parents & kids alike, it’s a must-use.Georgie Rowe – age 16
Writing reviews help the children with their literacy skills and we always read the books together which gives us good quality family time!Cat Bisland (on behalf of the Bi
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11
Lovereading is just a convenient way to find new books and hear others opinions on them.Sarah Murray – age 15
Lovereading4kids is great, we get books really early never late. We love to read and review, and think you would like it too. The excitementJasmine Harris-Hart, age 12
It gives me a chance to read types of books that I would not normally try, and it motivates me to read every night to finish it!Alice Horncastle, age 14
Love “Lovereading4kids” as my son gets to hear about & read new books before his mates which keeps him interested in reading=a very happy MumLiz Evans
I love Lovereading4kids because I get an opportunity to put my opinion forward and to try new booksElosie Clarkson – age 11