Jelly Has a Wobble
Written by Candy Guard
Illustrated by Candy Guard
Part of the Jelly Series
Lovereading4kids Price £4.79
£5.99 saving £1.20 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
Totally embarrassing mums, giggling friends and top-secret crushes in this second book in the brilliantly funny illustrated series about Jelly and her friends.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read the first title in the series, Turning to Jelly. You can read their reviews below.
- Cait Galbraith, age 8 - 'the most hilarious book I have ever read.' Read full review >
- Cajsa, age 9 - 'Very good book. It has lots of words for a journal. Good for 9+ and I didn't want to stop reading it.' Read full review >
- Aimee Goldblum, age 9 - 'a hilarious book, very well written, it captures the attention of the reader. I’ve read it about three times now! It’s great for fans of any books written in diary style.' Read full review >
- Rebekah, age 12 - 'Just starting high school, worried about what will happen on her first day, read this book to find out what happens!' Read full review >
- Matilda Greenacre, age 8 - 'I thought this book was hilarious!' Read full review >
- Rachel Ilsley, age 11 - 'Jelly is an extremely funny but thoughtful character; I felt that I knew Jelly by reading this amazing book...this book was hilarious and I could easily read this again.' Read full review >
- Bailie Westbrook, age 11 - 'I loved it! It was like something a real girl starting secondary school would write in her diary, with real life scenarios. I finished to book in 4 days.' Read full review >
- Elizabeth Bridgeman, age 7 - ''Turning to Jelly' is the best love reading book I’ve ever had.' Read full review >
- Ruby Carlton, age 8 - 'I loved this book because the things that happed were most extraordinary!' Read full review >
- Bella Perez, age 9 - 'it’s my favourite book and I’m reading it for the third time in a row now!' Read full review >
- Abbie Wade, age 11 - 'This is one of the best books I have ever read, it is a book you would never get bored of.' Read full review >
- Cara Anderson age 9 - 'Really funny book (especially the part with Julian's willy warmer.)' Read full review >
- Alisha Boyce, age 10 - 'This is one of the best books I have come across. It’s written just like someone’s own dairy with lots of cool drawings on each of the pages.' Read full review >
- Sathana, age 9 - 'I liked this book because it is a funny book...I loved it and rate it 10/10.' Read full review >
Jelly Has a Wobble by Candy Guard
Jelly, Myf and Roobs have an exciting summer ahead. Not only are they going to be bridesmaids, but they're going to see OMG live in concert! They just need to find a not-stupid way to get enough money for the concert tickets first. Then they have to become totally pro street dancers so they can fulfil Jelly's mum's wedding dream. And then there's the small issue of Jelly not embarrassing herself in front of Roger Lovely, which is quite hard with a name like Jelly...
Hilariously honest accounts of an ordinary tween girl's life, for fans of Dork Diaries, Tom Gates and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
About the Author
Interest Age: From 9
More books by Candy Guard
Macmillan an imprint of Pan Macmillan
26th March 2015
I love Lovereading because I often never know what to read and this helps you find a good book. I have recommended this to many people.Shannon-Louise Masters – age 15
I am so pleased to have signed my kids up as they are reading a much wider range of books and even choosing books out of their comfort zone.Angela East
It’s so easy to find the right book for your child. Such an easy-to-use, yet in-depth website. 100% reliable.Pippa, Jack, Liam & Matthew Wils
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
It is THE website to use for narrowing down your search for any book. Definitely knocks the socks off any other book review website.Nickey and Tomasz Hawryszczuk
It has introduced my children to books we hadn’t come across before. Real children’s reviews gives a great insight into what others think toLorraine Woods
We love Lovereading as my 5 year old loves to read new books before anyone else has a chance, she says it makes reading exciting!Tracey Chorley
We love Lovereading4kids because it promotes reading choices, new authors and a sense of community for children of all ages!Rachel Bridgeman