The Chocolate Box Secrets
Written by Cathy Cassidy
Part of the Chocolate Box Girls Series
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
Young readers who love Cathy Cassidy’s Chocolate Box Girls series will devour this too! The five Tanberry-Costello sisters are super-creative, that’s part of the fun of the series, and this book encourages readers to do some of the crafty, imaginative activities that they do, such as creating vintage outfits, hosting a chocolate themed sleepover, and writing your own stories. The recipes and instructions all presented in an encouraging and friendly way, as though written by the characters themselves. This is just the book to make the summer holidays fly by, and then there are special activities for the autumn, winter and New Year too. A book to spread a little happiness! ~ Andrea Reece
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review the first title in the series Cherry Crush. You can read their reviews below.
- Sidney Greenslade, age 11 - 'Cherry Crush is the gripping story of Cherry, a girl with a new life, new home, new sisters and a new, dangerous friendship – a fantastic read!' Read full review >
- Ella, age 9 - 'Brilliant! The characters were great and it was really well written - I can't wait to read the rest of the series.' Read full review >
- Rebekah, age 12 - 'I like this book a lot and it is one of the best books I've read in a long time.' Read full review >
- Jenny Bridgeman, age 9 - 'I enjoyed the book so much I borrowed the next book 'Summer Dream' from the library.' Read full review >
- Charlotte Rosevear, age 11 - 'I think that this book is amazing... I recommend this book to anyone.' Read full review >
- Bethany Urquhart, age 8 - 'an exciting family adventure...The book has a cliff hanger end and makes you want to read the other books in the series.' Read full review >
- Bella Perez, age 9 - 'I love that they have some recipes and a quiz at the back of the book.' Read full review >
The Chocolate Box Secrets by Cathy Cassidy
Welcome to the world of the Chocolate Box Girls!
With ideas for every season - there's a whole year of Chocolate Box inspired ideas waiting - which will you make first? This is a brilliant collection from bestselling author Cathy Cassidy. It is a must-have for all fans of the Chocolate Box Girls.
You can find videos of all the Tanberry sisters on Cathy Cassidy TV!
Our readers love The Chocolate Box Girls series -
About the Author
Interest Age: From 9
More books by Cathy Cassidy
Author's Facebook Latest
Puffin Books an imprint of Penguin Books Ltd
28th May 2015
I love finding new books to read. My mummy and me look at the new ones coming out. I have written reviews of some of them!Jessica Cobbin – age 7
Love “Lovereading4kids” as my son gets to hear about & read new books before his mates which keeps him interested in reading=a very happy MumLiz Evans
I have told all my friends, family & teachers to see for themselves just how great the site is. Without fail, they are hugely impressed.Alexander Boxall – age 11
It’s really exciting to read and review new books, thrilling to see my reviews online and I love finding the final published copies on sale.Sam Harper – age 10
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
It gives me a chance to read types of books that I would not normally try, and it motivates me to read every night to finish it!Alice Horncastle, age 14
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11