Timmy Failure Now Look What You've Done
Written by Stephan Pastis
Part of the Timmy Failure Series
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
There is no end to the wisecracks and wit as the world’s worst detective returns for a new adventure to follow up his best-selling experiences in Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made. Timmy Failure, president of a world famous detective agency is on a new case. His side-kick is a giant and lazy polar bear, which doesn’t always help matters, and his own life – including having to go to school – doesn’t help a lot either. Nonetheless, Timmy Failure sets out to solve the latest mystery that is bedevilling his school despite the many impediments along his way. ~ Julia Eccleshare
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title. You can read their full reviews by clicking here.
- Lucy Minton, age 10 - 'Stephan Pastis is a genius and his book had me gripped.'
- Tom Leicester, age 10 - 'Timmy Failure tells the story a boy called Timmy and his crazy life which takes him on adventures with odd characters...it made me laugh and the story was very addictive.'
- Dylan Sweet, age 10 - 'it’s one of the best books ever written!'
- Adam Graham, aged 10 - 'This book is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! the best one I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
- Charlie Flood, age 10 - 'Timmy Failure is awesome!! It is a very funny and enjoyable book. This is an epic book which I absolutely loved.'
- Charlie Upchurch, age 9 - 'A brilliant book packed with things that will make you laugh your head off.'
- Alexander Bisland, age 8 - 'The pictures are excellent and funny! I recommend this book to 8+ and to children who like funny detectives. I give it 100/100.'
- Sam Harper, age 10 - 'This is fantastic. I would recommend this to all fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Barry Loser. It's brilliantly funny, you'll love it!'
- Mary Murphy, age 13 - 'This book was an amazing read. I have read the first Timmy Failure book but this one topped it off.'
Timmy Failure Now Look What You've Done by Stephan Pastis
The clueless, comically self-confident kid detective returns in a sequel to the New York Times bestselling Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made. When you lose hope, find it. - Timmy Failure. He doesn't like to pull rank. To reveal that he's this guy: Timmy Failure, founder, president and CEO of the greatest detective agency in town, probably the country, perhaps the world. But he is. And he's about to crack the biggest case of his generation: a school competition to find a stolen globe. And win the $500 prize, which will set him up for life. But someone is clearly trying to cheat. Bamboozle. Hoodwink. Con. Defraud. So it's up to Timmy Failure, with the dubious help of Total, his lazy polar bear partner, and his unlikely new ally, eccentric Great Aunt Colander, to find a way to avenge these shenanigans. Defeat this injustice. And obliterate Timmy's arch-nemesis, the WEDGIE, aka the Worldwide Enemy of Da Goodness In Everything. If he can only get his entry form in on time.
This is a hilarious follow-up to the global phenomenon Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made. It features an engaging and hilarious character to rival Wimpy Kid and Big Nate. It comes from the No. 1 New York Times bestselling author of Pearls Before Swine.
Praise for Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made.
A fabulously fun read. Original and quirky, with real heart. Philip Ardagh, Guardian
This ironic, knowing, inspired book will prompt constant laughter. Nicolette Jones, The Sunday Times
About the Author
Interest Age: From 8
More books by Stephan Pastis
Author's Facebook Latest
Walker Books Ltd
4th June 2015
At @HHSHaringey we love @lovereading4kids because our pupils can practice reviewing & get free upcoming books before anyone else!Helen Swinyard – Heartlands High
I love Lovereading as it provides an honest opinion and showcases a range of fiction. Suited to both parents & kids alike, it’s a must-use.Georgie Rowe – age 16
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham
It has introduced my children to books we hadn’t come across before. Real children’s reviews gives a great insight into what others think toLorraine Woods
This company is amazing; not only is it is a great opportunity to get books and review them but everyone is so friendly and supportive!Jemma Rubens, age 10
We love Lovereading4kids because they put books in front of us we wouldn’t otherwise have read. They make us more adventurous readers!Emily Jacques
Writing reviews help the children with their literacy skills and we always read the books together which gives us good quality family time!Cat Bisland (on behalf of the Bi