Written by Maggie Stiefvater
Lovereading4kids Price £6.39
£7.99 saving £1.60 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The stunning companion novel to the bestselling and acclaimed Shiver, Linger and Forever trilogy is the book that every Maggie Stiefvater and paranormal romance fan has been waiting for! You thought it ended with Forever, but there's another story to tell - the one of Cole and Isabel...and this time they're in LA. There will be wolves, and there will be yearning. But most importantly there will be love. And no one does love like Maggie. For all those new to Maggie Stiefvater's world then don't worry, Sinner can definitely still be read without having read the trilogy.
A Message from Maggie Stiefvater “For me, finishing the Shiver trilogy was a bittersweet moment — I knew that I wouldn’t be returning to Mercy Falls once Sam and Grace’s story was over. But Cole and Isabel still lurked in the back of my mind. Both of them were only half-fixed at the end of the trilogy, and I wanted to know if they could be fixed the rest of the way.”
Teens love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert review, some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title.
- Poppy Osborne, age 17 - 'Stiefvater has written the perfect conclusion to her brilliant and heart warming series. I am in love.' 'Read full review >
- Esmé, age 14 - 'This book is on fire.' Read full review >
- Phoebe Allan, age 14 - 'Maggie's stories always amaze me...If you haven't read the previous books, it doesn't make a difference. You will easily be hauled into Cole's head spinning life and won’t be able to help but love it.' Read full review >
- Sean Keaveny - 'If you have read the Shiver trilogy you will love this. However, if you haven't it doesn't matter as it is a seprate story.' Read full review >
- Lily Boniface, age 15 - 'I thought this book was a great read, I loved the love story in it and I thought the relationship between the characters seemed real and genuine making it realistic and even more enjoyable to read.' Read full review >
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Everyone thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom, addiction, downfall. Disappearance. Only a few people know Cole's darkest secret - his ability to shift into a wolf. one of these people is Isabel. At one point they may have loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. And now their paths cross again. They have the power to save each other and the power to tear each other apart. The only thing they know for certain is that they cannot let go.
‘Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is literary methadone … all consuming.’ Sunday Telegraph
About the Author
More books by Maggie Stiefvater
Author's Facebook Latest
Scholastic Press an imprint of Scholastic
2nd July 2015
A great way to introduce kids to great books, authors & genres. Parents can find age-appropriate books to share with their children.Judi Davies – Aberdare Girls Sch
I love finding new books to read. My mummy and me look at the new ones coming out. I have written reviews of some of them!Jessica Cobbin – age 7
Writing reviews help the children with their literacy skills and we always read the books together which gives us good quality family time!Cat Bisland (on behalf of the Bi
It’s really exciting to read and review new books, thrilling to see my reviews online and I love finding the final published copies on sale.Sam Harper – age 10
I love lovereading4kids because I’ve read amazing books I would never have picked up, and its opened doors to new genre’s I now love.Harriet Cunningham
It is fantastic, you get to read lots of books and you always find something new and amazing in them.Erica Motoc, age 7
It gives me a chance to read types of books that I would not normally try, and it motivates me to read every night to finish it!Alice Horncastle, age 14
I love Lovereading because I often never know what to read and this helps you find a good book. I have recommended this to many people.Shannon-Louise Masters – age 15