Written by James Frey, Nils Johnson-Shelton
Part of the Endgame Series
Lovereading4kids Price £11.99
£14.99 saving £3.00 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
The sequel to the New York Times bestseller and international multimedia phenomenon, Endgame: The Calling.
This exciting new collaboration between James Frey and Google Niantic Labs is a multi-media experience, which links the Engame trilogy, of which The Calling is the first, with an app puzzle. Solve the Endgame mythology puzzle, through clues and riddles found throughout the book, and you get the chance to win $500,000 in pure gold!
Teens love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert review, some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review the first title in the series, Endgame: The Calling. Click here to read their full reviews.
- Sarah Murray, age 16 - 'Fast paced, action packed, addictive read! This is mystery, action and part treasure hunt all in one! Also the clues throughout the book make it an interactive experience that is unlike anything else.'
- Clíona McKeown-Bittles, age 16 - 'Endgame had me hooked from the first page, a brilliant read from start to finish.'
- Jonah Morgan, age 14 - 'I loved this action packed thriller, it was one whole roller coaster of a book. I absolutely loved this book one of the best I have read in a long, long time! I would recommend it to anyone!!'
- Louis Desforges, age 13 - 'This is a book that grabs you and draws you in from the very beginning...I would definitely recommend this book as it is a very entertaining and engaging read.'
- Imogen Fisher - 'I think Endgame was quite an interesting book, and that the storyline was good.'
- Chloe Shortall, age 18 - 'I really enjoyed this novel and I definitely would recommend it to readers of The Hunger Games and Divergent.'
- Jodi Coffman, age 12 - 'Best book I've read in a long time! I couldn't put it down and I can't wait for the next book. Thrilling, exciting and a great book for teenagers who love books like The Hunger Games.'
- Sophia Ufton - 'Just brilliant, I loved every bit of this book.'
Sky Key by James Frey, Nils Johnson-Shelton
Earth Key has been found. Two keys - and nine Players - remain. The keys must be found, and only one Player can win. Queens, New York. Aisling Kopp believes the unthinkable: that Endgame can be stopped. But before she can get home to regroup, she is approached by the CIA. They know about Endgame. And they have their own ideas about how it should be Played. Ideas that could change everything. Kingdom of Aksum, Ethiopia. Hilal ibn Isa al-Salt narrowly survived an attack that leaves him horribly disfigured. He now knows something the other Players do not. But the Aksumites have a secret that is unique to their line. A secret that can help redeem humanity - and maybe even be used to help defeat the beings behind Endgame. London, England. Sarah Alopay has found the first key. She is with Jago - and they are winning. But getting Earth Key has come at a great cost to Sarah. The only thing that keeps the demons at bay is Playing. Playing to win. Sky Key - wherever it is, whatever it is - is next. And the nine remaining Players will stop at nothing to get it...
'A unique dystopian adventure with anchors to the real world... set to become a cultural phenomenon.' (ALA Booklist)
About the Author
James Frey, Nils Johnson-Shelton
More books by James Frey, Nils Johnson-Shelton
Author's Facebook Latest
HarperCollins Children's Books an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers
8th October 2015
Love “Lovereading4kids” as my son gets to hear about & read new books before his mates which keeps him interested in reading=a very happy MumLiz Evans
It’s a community united by a passion for books and promoting the best there is in children’s literature.Sam Bateman and family
At @HHSHaringey we love @lovereading4kids because our pupils can practice reviewing & get free upcoming books before anyone else!Helen Swinyard – Heartlands High
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
It’s really exciting to read and review new books, thrilling to see my reviews online and I love finding the final published copies on sale.Sam Harper – age 10
It gives me a chance to read types of books that I would not normally try, and it motivates me to read every night to finish it!Alice Horncastle, age 14
LoveReading4Kids is a modern and creative way of emphasising the value and importance of books in this digital age #booksforlifeAmrit Bunet – Teen
It is fantastic, you get to read lots of books and you always find something new and amazing in them.Erica Motoc, age 7