Point Blanc Graphic Novel
Written by Anthony Horowitz, Antony Johnston
Lovereading4kids Price £7.99
£9.99 saving £2.00 (20%)
when in stock
As soon as this book is back in stock we will send you an email.Compare book price We'd love you to buy your books from Lovereading - especially if we helped you to choose them! But as our mantra is guidance, and that includes guidance on price, please do use our 'Compare Book Price' service to discover if the best value deal is from Lovereading or another specialist bookstore.
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
Brilliantly visualised, these graphic novel versions of the best-selling stories of boy spy Alex Rider add a fantastic new dimension to the original and terrific for getting even the most reluctant of readers to enjoy the experience of reading. Following the death of his guardian, Alex is forcibly recruited into MI6 and so finds himself off on some seriously hair raising missions in which he faces terrible danger and the real risk of death. In the second in the series, PointBlanc he is taken from his own school and sent to infiltrate the mysterious Point Blanc Academy. Can he uncover the horrible secret behind what is going on? Alex Rider is a perfect hero.
To view other graphic novels click here.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review the original full print edition of Point Blanc. You can read their full reviews here.
- Alice East, age 10 - 'This is another brilliant book from Anthony Horowitz about Alex Rider and his second mission point blank. Will Alex succeed in his latest mission or fail?'
- Rachel Galbraith, age 10 - 'Point Blanc was better than I had imagined it to be. It kept me as gripped as Stormbreaker.'
- Sam Harper, age 10 - 'An elite finishing school in the Alps, suspicious deaths, action, excitement and really cool gadgets. Brilliant! gripped me from the first page and I romped through it in two days. A fantastic story.'
- Alex Faulkner, age 10 - 'A really good book with excitement on every page.'
- Luke Bauer, age 12 - 'He's done it once, but will he do it again? Alex is on another adventurous mission this time high up in the Alps under a false name at Point Blanc Academy. Can he survive though?'
- Tomasz Hawryszczuk, age 9 - 'it's just as good as the first one...was really hard to put down as every time I got to the end of a chapter it ends with something exciting so I had to start the next one.'
- Mukunth Kowsik, age 13 - 'Science and sinister plot go hand-in-hand to make this a great read!'
- William Longlands, age 11 - '10/10 Just as good as the first one.'
- Chloe, age 10 - 'Once you have started this exciting adventure book you will not be able to put it down. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mysteries or adventures.'
- Chloe Mcilroy, age 14 - 'A fabulous sequel, it’s full of twists and brings back some of the best characters of Stormbreaker. If you love adventures then this book is for you.'
- Chloe Shortall, age 18 - 'an exciting follow up to Stormbreaker. Lovers of spy novels will enjoy this exhilarating and witty novel.'
- Joseph Kinder, age 11 - 'This is a tense book, with a plot that twists and turns and falls into place right at the end. It is not a book for the faint-hearted, with scenes of violence and tension - but it is brilliant!'
- Jake Fletcher, age 14 - 'At Point Blank range, Alex Rider is fighting an enemy from the inside – in the middle of the French Alps...Some sequels for fantastic books can be disappointing. This certainly isn’t the case for Point Blanc.'
- Dylan Sweet, age 11 - 'This is a fantastic novel and an even better series.'
- Imogen Fisher, age 14 - 'The plot quickly unfolds, and soon becomes action-packed, as Alex attempts to complete another seemingly impossible mission.'
Win a copy of The Bolds!
We are giving away 5 copies of The Bolds, the first in Julian Clary's hilarious series about a family of hyenas living in disguise. To have a chance of winning one of these great prizes, click the button below. Please note that this draw is open only for UK residents and is free to enter, multiple entries from the same email address will only be counted once.
The draw closes on 2 March 2017. The winners will be notified by 16 March 2017.
Point Blanc Graphic Novel by Anthony Horowitz, Antony Johnston
Investigations into the deaths of two of the world's most powerful men have revealed just one link: both had a son attending Point Blanc Academy, a school for rebellious rich kids run by the sinister Dr Grief and set high in the French Alps. Alex must infiltrate the academy as a pupil and establish the truth about what is happening there.
About the Author
Interest Age: From 9
Anthony Horowitz, Antony Johnston
More books by Anthony Horowitz, Antony Johnston
Author's Facebook Latest
Walker Books Ltd
3rd September 2007
LoveReading4Kids is a modern and creative way of emphasising the value and importance of books in this digital age #booksforlifeAmrit Bunet – Teen
Lovereading4kids is great, we get books really early never late. We love to read and review, and think you would like it too. The excitementJasmine Harris-Hart, age 12
I love finding new books to read. My mummy and me look at the new ones coming out. I have written reviews of some of them!Jessica Cobbin – age 7
It’s really exciting to read and review new books, thrilling to see my reviews online and I love finding the final published copies on sale.Sam Harper – age 10
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
We love Lovereading4kids because they put books in front of us we wouldn’t otherwise have read. They make us more adventurous readers!Emily Jacques
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
It’s so easy to find the right book for your child. Such an easy-to-use, yet in-depth website. 100% reliable.Pippa, Jack, Liam & Matthew Wils