Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson
Here are ten short stories covering roughly two hundred years in the life of Magnus Bane, sitting alongside is an...
Format: Paperback - Released: 07/05/2015
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Over the Hills and Far Away A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes from Around the World - by Elizabeth Hammill
- Animal Music - by Julia Donaldson
- The Slightly Annoying Elephant - by David Walliams
- Soon - by Timothy Knapman
- What the Jackdaw Saw - by Julia Donaldson
- Monsters Love Underpants - by Claire Freedman
- Don't Forget Tiggs! - by Michael Rosen
- Brain Factor Ages 5-6 - by
- World Food Alphabet - by Chris Caldicott
- Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures - by Maggie Stiefvater, Jackson Pearce
- Write Your Own Adventure Stories - by Paul Dowswell
- 23 Things to Do Before You are 11 1/2 - by Mike Warren
- The Lie Tree - by Frances Hardinge
- Skink No Surrender - by Carl Hiaasen
- Mindwalker - by A. J. Steiger
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).