What is social bookmarking?
What are these links to Digg, del.icio.us, reddit, Facebook and StumbleUpon that appear on our pages?
They're called social bookmarking, and are a way for readers to collate and share links that they're interested. The sites, which are not associated with Lovereading, are free to use although you will have to register.
For more on social bookmarking see this Wikipedia article.
Social sites we support
For more information about each site, try these links:
Registered users have access to unique site features
- Free Opening Extract of every featured book
- Exclusive Pre-Publication previews
- Unique Author Like-for-Like recommendations
- Exclusive book reviews by Sarah Broadhurst
- Regular Email Newsletters, offers and competitions
- Up to 25% discount on every featured book