Written by David Levithan
Lovereading4kids Price £6.39
£7.99 saving £1.60 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
A is neither male nor female but wakes up each day in a different teenage body. Readers first met A in Levithan’s bestselling novel Every Day, which was told from A’s perspective. In this companion novel, a girl called Rhiannon encounters A in the body of her boyfriend Justin. The reader knows very well that Justin does not deserve Rhiannon’s love or loyalty, and the weaknesses in their relationship throw into added light the extraordinary truth of her connection with A, something that transcends the physical, almost ethereal. Beautifully told, it’s another unique and spellbinding story that immerses readers in the very essence of love.~ Andrea Reece
Teens love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review this title. You can read their full reviews by clicking here.
- Dahabo Wacays - 'Very easy read. Hooked me in from the start. I read the entire book in one sitting as it was intriguing and different to other YA books out there.'
- Sophia Ufton - 'This was such a good story! I really enjoyed reading David's work. Awesome!'
- Humaira Kauser - 'Loved it so much. Whizzed through it quickly!'
- Edel Waugh - 'I was not expecting a story like this - it seems far-fetched if you explain it to someone but when you read it it is really gripping and fascinating. This is a must read for David Levithan fans.'
- Lauren Coffman, Age 15 - 'Although it was an enjoyable read and I would recommend it, it was essentially the same book as ‘Every Day’ but in the eyes of a different person, and did not live up to my expectations.'
- Emma Hughes - 'This beautiful book matches hand in hand with Levithan's best selling novel, ‘Every Day’. ‘Another Day’ is a wonderful novel, and I will be recommending it to all my friends. Thank you.'
- Emma Grabsky, age 15 - 'Another Day is the companion novel to Every Day. This book was a great read as it was interesting to see the same scenes but through someone else's eyes.'
Another Day by David Levithan
This is the companion novel to the internationally acclaimed bestselling title Every Day. Every day is the same for Rhiannon. She has convinced herself that she deserves her distant, moody boyfriend, Justin. She knows the rules: Don't be needy. Avoid upsetting him. Never get your hopes up. Then, out of the blue, they share a perfect day together - perfect, that is, until Justin doesn't remember anything about it. Confused, and yearning for another day as great as that one, Rhiannon starts to question everything. And that's when a stranger tells her that the Justin she spent that time with...wasn't Justin at all.
About the Author
Interest Age: From 12
More books by David Levithan
Author's Facebook Latest
Egmont Books Ltd an imprint of Egmont UK Ltd
30th July 2015
We love Lovereading as my 5 year old loves to read new books before anyone else has a chance, she says it makes reading exciting!Tracey Chorley
LoveReading4Kids is a modern and creative way of emphasising the value and importance of books in this digital age #booksforlifeAmrit Bunet – Teen
Lovereading is just a convenient way to find new books and hear others opinions on them.Sarah Murray – age 15
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham
At @HHSHaringey we love @lovereading4kids because our pupils can practice reviewing & get free upcoming books before anyone else!Helen Swinyard – Heartlands High
Lovereading4kids is great, we get books really early never late. We love to read and review, and think you would like it too. The excitementJasmine Harris-Hart, age 12
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11
I love Lovereading as it provides an honest opinion and showcases a range of fiction. Suited to both parents & kids alike, it’s a must-use.Georgie Rowe – age 16