Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero
Written by Rick Riordan
Lovereading4kids Price £10.39
£12.99 saving £2.60 (20%)
when in stock
As soon as this book is back in stock we will send you an email.Compare book price We'd love you to buy your books from Lovereading - especially if we helped you to choose them! But as our mantra is guidance, and that includes guidance on price, please do use our 'Compare Book Price' service to discover if the best value deal is from Lovereading or another specialist bookstore.
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
An incredible, brand new series from the bestselling creator of Percy Jackson. Whether you’ve devoured the Percy Jackson books or loved the hugely successful film in 2010 you’ll love this amazing new series about a new generation of demigods and their training at Camp Half Blood. Old enemies awaken as Camp Half Blood’s new arrivals prepare for war. But rumours of a terrible curse – and a missing hero – are flying around Camp and new recruits Jason, Piper and Leo are the chosen ones to embark on a terrifying new quest, which they must complete in just four days. Can the trio succeed on this deadly mission – and what must they sacrifice in order to survive?
Rick Riordan recently took part in a live webcast, which you can see on the Rick Riordan Virtually Live website - click here to visit.
The Lost Hero is the first book in the bestselling Heroes of Olympus series, set in the action-packed world of Percy Jackson.
The Heroes of Olympus -
In addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some readers from our adult and teen reader review panels were also lucky enough to read and review this the first title in this exciting series. You can read their reviews below.
- Edel Waugh -'This is the beginning of an adrenaline packed adventure combining modern day heros with Greek mythology , monsters and demigods...!!!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what happens next!' Read full review >
- Stacie Ball - 'Packed full of adventure, friendship and mixture of Roman and Greek mythology, this story will leave you hungry for more and entertained for hours.' Read full review >
- Celeste Phelan, age 13 - 'A Thrilling mythical adventure. Which keeps you hooked throughout and on the edge of your seat. The story is about bravery and trusting your friends.' Read full review >
- Poppy, age 15 - 'I really enjoyed Heroes Of Olympus: The Lost Hero It was very gripping and I found it vey hard to put it down, it had a great storyline and characters.' Read full review >
- Ines Davies, age 13 - 'I was drawn in from the very first page, from there it just got better and better!' Read full review >
Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
This is a thrilling new series featuring three brand-new demigod heroes, from the best-selling creator of Percy Jackson.
Author Rick Riordan is also the creator of the Kane Chronicles series, which he explains in this video:
About the Author
More books by Rick Riordan
Author's Facebook Latest
Puffin Books an imprint of Penguin Books Ltd
12th October 2010
I love finding new books to read. My mummy and me look at the new ones coming out. I have written reviews of some of them!Jessica Cobbin – age 7
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
Lovereading is just a convenient way to find new books and hear others opinions on them.Sarah Murray – age 15
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham
Lovereading4kids is great, we get books really early never late. We love to read and review, and think you would like it too. The excitementJasmine Harris-Hart, age 12
It has introduced my children to books we hadn’t come across before. Real children’s reviews gives a great insight into what others think toLorraine Woods
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
I love Lovereading because I often never know what to read and this helps you find a good book. I have recommended this to many people.Shannon-Louise Masters – age 15