Written by Philip Reeve
Lovereading4kids Price £5.59
£6.99 saving £1.40 (20%)
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
June 2014 Book of the Month The award-winning Goblins are back for a third adventure and this time they venture forth from Clovenstone Castle. Having seen off the thieving dwarves the goblins are now on a bold quest to solve the mysteries that seem to surround them. As ever, Skarper and Henwyn are to the fore as they lead the goblins against the unknown enemy.
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review the first in the series, Goblins.
- Sam Harper, age 10 - 'A brilliantly funny adventure. Skarper and Henwyn make a really hilarious pair. It's a fantastic story and you should read it, closely followed by the rest of the Goblins series. I love them!' Read full review >
- Stanley Howarth, age 7 - 'Absolutely amazing book. Action packed, filled with adventure and very funny. From the very first chapter I was hooked and could not read the book quick enough! Can not wait to read the next book !' Read full review >
- Holly Honeyman, age 8 - 'A fantastic, funny, fantasy book filled with trolls, giants wizards and of course goblins!' Read full review >
- William Longlands, age 10 - 'I would strongly recommend this book...Marks out of 10: 10.' Read full review >
- Callum Broomfield, age 10 - 'This book is fast moving, imaginative, well written and fun to read for children 9 yrs and above.' Read full review >
- James Harrison, age 10 - 'This is a so-so book with a great ending.' Read full review >
- Ewan Young, age 11 - 'Brilliant story - definitely should not end up on the 'bumwipe heap'!' Read full review >
- Joseph Harris-Hart, age 12 - 'A great book for kids who like mystical creatures, magical adventures and who enjoy imaginative stories. All kinds of adventures in strange places....I loved it!' Read full review >
- Heather Greenan, age 10 - 'An exciting book, good for children who like adventure and mystery tales.' Read full review >
Goblin Quest by Philip Reeve
Another fantastically exciting novel set in a land of magic from the award-winning Philip Reeve. The heroes of Goblins continue their adventures outside the walls of Clovenstone castle. Awaiting Skarper and Henwyn are powerful dark forces that must be vanquished, monstrous creatures to be fought, and astonishing mysteries to be solved.
The full trilogy..
Praise for Goblins:
"An utterly charming delight" - Telegraph
"A brilliant family read" - Mr Ripley's Enchanted Books
About the Author
More books by Philip Reeve
Author's Facebook Latest
Marion Lloyd Books an imprint of Scholastic
5th June 2014
LoveReading4Kids is a modern and creative way of emphasising the value and importance of books in this digital age #booksforlifeAmrit Bunet – Teen
I think Lovereading4kids is an amazing company because of the friendly staff and the fabulous chance to read great books before publication.Adam Graham
I have told all my friends, family & teachers to see for themselves just how great the site is. Without fail, they are hugely impressed.Alexander Boxall – age 11
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11
I love Lovereading4kids because I get an opportunity to put my opinion forward and to try new booksElosie Clarkson – age 11
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
We love Lovereading as my 5 year old loves to read new books before anyone else has a chance, she says it makes reading exciting!Tracey Chorley
Lovereading4kids is great, we get books really early never late. We love to read and review, and think you would like it too. The excitementJasmine Harris-Hart, age 12