Christyan Fox, Diane Fox
November 2014 Book of the Month A deliciously funny version of the familiar story of Little Red Riding Hood. Cat...
Format: Hardback - Released: 04/09/2014
Download Extract | Buy
Tell us what you think
Please log in in order to see the results of this poll.Login now
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Once Upon an Alphabet - by Oliver Jeffers
- The Lion Book of Nursery Rhymes - by Julia Stone
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark - by Jill Tomlinson
- The Cat, the Dog, Little Red, the Exploding Eggs, the Wolf and Grandma's Wardrobe - by Christyan Fox, Diane Fox
- Snow - by Walter de la Mare
- Rita's Rhino - by Tony Ross
- Twit - by Stephen Cole
- Where The Poppies Now Grow - by Hilary Robinson
- Horrid Henry's Tricky Tricks - by Francesca Simon
- The Matchbox Mysteries - by Sally Gardner
- Atticus Claw Learns to Draw - by Jennifer Gray
- The Christmas Truce The Place Where Peace Was Found - by Hilary Robinson
- The Book of Storms - by Ruth Hatfield
- Haunters - by Thomas Taylor
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (Book 9) - by Jeff Kinney
- The Manifesto on How to be Interesting - by Holly Bourne
- Running Girl - by Simon Mason
- We Were Liars - by E. Lockhart
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).