December 2014 Book of the Month With over forty traditional nursery rhymes, personally chosen by the illustrator and laid out...
Format: Paperback - Released: 30/10/2014
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Santa's Beard - by Matilda Tristram, Tom Duxbury
- Mr Wuffles! - by David Wiesner
- Toddler Time: Big Book of Christmas - by Katie Saunders
- Once Upon an Alphabet - by Oliver Jeffers
- Moonlight Bear - by Rosie Wellesley
- Rita's Rhino - by Tony Ross
- My Big Barefoot Book of Wonderful Words - by Sophie Fatus
- Good Dog Lion - by Alexander Mccall Smith
- The Storytime: The Star of the Zoo - by Virginie Zurcher, Daniel Howarth
- The Matchbox Mysteries - by Sally Gardner
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (Book 9) - by Jeff Kinney
- A Christmas Carol - by Charles Dickens
- The Map to Everywhere - by Carrie Ryan, John Parke Davis
- Five Children on the Western Front - by Kate Saunders
- The Parent Agency - by David Baddiel
- Listen to the Moon - by Michael Morpurgo M.B.E.
- The Queen Alone - by K. A. S. Quinn
- Hacked - by Tracy Alexander
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).