Young readers who like their mystery stories tinged with a bit of Victorian gothic are going to love this new...
Format: Paperback - Released: 07/05/2015
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Slug Needs a Hug - by Jeanne Willis
- My Daddy - by Julia Hubery
- Say Hello Like This! - by Mary Murphy
- Pizza for Pirates - by Adam Guillain, Charlotte Guillain
- You Can't Take an Elephant on the Bus - by Patricia Cleveland-Peck
- The Something - by Rebecca Cobb
- The Adventures of Mr Toad - by Tom Moorhouse
- Sir John the (Mostly) Brave - by Johnny Smith
- The Unlikely Outlaws - by Philip Ardagh
- The Fastest Boy in the World - by Elizabeth Laird
- How Harry Riddles Mega-Massively Broke the School - by Simon Mayle
- A Dog Called Flow - by Pippa Goodhart
- The Astounding Broccoli Boy - by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Haunters - by Thomas Taylor
- The Accidental Prime Minister - by Tom McLaughlin
- If You Were Me - by Sam Hepburn
- The Sound of Whales - by Kerr Thomson
- The Middle of Nowhere - by Geraldine Mccaughrean
- Othergirl - by Nicole Burstein
- Tinder - by Sally Gardner
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl - by Paige McKenzie, Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- More Than This - by Patrick Ness
- The Secret Countess - by Eva Ibbotson
- My Smoky Bacon Crisp Obsession - by J. A. Buckle
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).