Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Solomon Crocodile - by Catherine Rayner
- Love Monster - by Rachel Bright
- Shaun the Sheep Movie - Timmy in the City - by
- Beauty and the Beast - by Michael Morpurgo M.B.E.
- Oliver and Patch - by Claire Freedman
- Remarkable Animals - by Tony Meeuwissen
- I am Henry Finch - by Alexis Deacon
- Tell Me a Picture - by Quentin Blake
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: Panorama Pops - by Lewis Carroll
- Pinocchio - by Michael Morpurgo M.B.E.
- My Head Teacher is a Vampire Rat - by Pamela Butchart
- The Matchbox Mysteries - by Sally Gardner
- Haunters - by Thomas Taylor
- The Boy in the Dress - by David Walliams
- The Deadly Seven - by Garth Jennings
- River Daughter - by Jane Hardstaff
- The Winter Horses - by Philip Kerr
- The Bell Between Worlds - by Ian Johnstone
- The Door That Led to Where - by Sally Gardner
- Seven Days - by Eve Ainsworth
- The Ghosts of Heaven - by Marcus Sedgwick
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).