September 2014 Book of the Month An amazing collection of 33 short stories about all kinds of animals and...
Format: Hardback - Released: 04/09/2014
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- I Love You, Too! - by Michael Foreman
- Cat and Dog - by Michael Foreman
- Animal Opposites - by Camilla de la Bedoyere, Susi Martin
- The Something - by Rebecca Cobb
- The New Small Person - by Lauren Child
- Doughnuts for a Dragon - by Adam Guillain, Charlotte Guillain
- Animals - by Camilla de la Bedoyere
- Squishy Mcfluff: and the Supermarket Sweep! - by Pip Jones
- Daisy Saves the Day - by Shirley Hughes
- Witchworld - by Emma Fischel
- Jet the Rescue Dog ...And Other Extraordinary Stories of Animals in Wartime - by David Long
- The Amazing Tale of Ali Pasha - by Michael Foreman
- The Baking Life of Amelie Day - by Vanessa Curtis
- Archie Greene and the Magician's Secret - by D. D. Everest
- Here be Monsters - by Alan Snow
- Half a Creature from the Sea - by David Almond
- Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World - by Malala Yousafzai, Patricia McCormick
- The Dying of the Light - by Derek Landy
- Skink No Surrender - by Carl Hiaasen
- A Crack in Everything - by Ruth Frances Long
- The 5th Wave - by Rick Yancey
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).