April 2014 Book of the Month Search high and low to discover interesting facts, track down odd information and dispel myths...
Format: Mixed media product - Released: 11/04/2014
Download Extract | Buy
2014 marks the 450th Anniversary of William Shakespeare Beautifully packaged and full of detailed information this is a stunning fold...
Format: Hardback - Released: 03/04/2014
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Elmer - by David Mckee
- Tilly and Friends: Who's Hiding? - by Polly Dunbar
- Say hello like this! - by Mary Murphy
- The Way to the Zoo - by John Burningham
- The Dark - by Lemony Snicket
- Big, Bad Owl - by Steve Smallman
- The Ice Bear - by Jackie Morris
- Bug Detective Amazing facts, myths and quirks of nature - by Maggie Li
- Eddie's Kitchen And How to Make Good Things to Eat - by Sarah Garland
- The Boy Who Climbed into the Moon - by David Almond
- Life Stinks! - by Peter Bently
- Landing On My Feet The Adventures of Poohka the Cat - by Adelaide Godwin
- Brave - by Wendy Constance
- Circus of Thieves and the Raffle of Doom - by William Sutcliffe
- Scarlet Ibis - by Gill Lewis
- Rooftoppers - by Katherine Rundell
- Line of Fire Diary of an Unknown Soldier August - September 1914 - by Barroux
- Brilliant - by Roddy Doyle
- We Were Liars - by E. Lockhart
- The Year of the Rat - by Clare Furniss
- Cuckoo Song - by Frances Hardinge
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).