October 2014 Book of the Month A rip roaring tale from Mossy Bottom Farm where a most unusual talent show...
Format: Paperback - Released: 02/10/2014
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- Giraffes Can't Dance - by Giles Andreae
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark - by Jill Tomlinson
- The Moon Dragons - by Dyan Sheldon
- Bears Don't Read! - by Emma Chichester Clark
- Monsters Love Underpants - by Claire Freedman
- Seen and Not Heard - by Katie May Green
- Where The Poppies Now Grow - by Hilary Robinson
- Hubble Bubble: The Pesky Pirate Prank - by Tracey Corderoy
- The Lion, the Unicorn and Me - by Jeanette Winterson
- Shouldn't You Be in School? - by Lemony Snicket
- The Time-Travelling Sandwich Bites Back - by Matt Brown
- The Hero Pup - by Megan Rix
- Haunters - by Thomas Taylor
- Mountwood School for Ghosts - by Toby Ibbotson
- Red Leaves - by Sita Brahmachari
- Opal Plumstead - by Jacqueline Wilson
- The Blood of Olympus - by Rick Riordan
- The Bomber Dog - by Megan Rix
- Black Ice - by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Ghosts of Heaven - by Marcus Sedgwick
- Terror Kid - by Benjamin Zephaniah
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).