August 2014 Book of the Month This book lets you know exactly how to avoid all sorts of dangers of...
Format: Paperback - Released: 07/08/2014
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- The Mouse Who Ate the Moon - by Petr Horacek
- I Love You, Too! - by Michael Foreman
- Elmer and the Whales - by David Mckee
- Enormouse - by Angie Morgan
- This is Not My Hat - by Jon Klassen
- Where the Wild Things are - by Maurice Sendak
- Squishy Mcfluff: and the Supermarket Sweep! - by Pip Jones
- Algy's Amazing Adventures in the Jungle - by Kaye Umansky
- The Story of World War One - by Richard Brassey
- Henry Hunter and the Beast of Snagov - by John Matthews
- Archie's War - by Marcia Williams
- The Amazing Tale of Ali Pasha - by Michael Foreman
- Danger is Everywhere: A Handbook for Avoiding Danger - by David O'Doherty
- Here be Monsters - by Alan Snow
- The Eye of the Falcon - by Michelle Paver
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).