March 15 Book of the Month When her TV presenter mum flies off to Australia for two months, thirteen year old...
Format: Paperback - Released: 05/03/2015
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- I Need a Wee! - by Sue Hendra
- Missing Jack - by Rebecca Elliott
- What's Your Favourite Animal? - by Eric Carle
- Hoot Owl, Master of Disguise - by Sean Taylor
- Robot Rumpus - by Sean Taylor
- Hogs Hate Hugs! - by Tiziana Bendall-Brunello
- The Sheep in Wolf's Clothing - by Bob Hartman
- Creaturepedia - by Adrienne Barman
- A Walk in Paris - by Salvatore Rubbino
- Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost - by Pamela Butchart
- Sedric and the Great Pig Rescue - by Angie Morgan
- Ultimate Explorer Guide for Kids - by Justin Miles
- The Nowhere Emporium - by Ross MacKenzie
- Haunters - by Thomas Taylor
- The Honest Truth - by Dan Gemeinhart
- Apple and Rain - by Sarah Crossan
- All That Glitters - by Holly Smale
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl - by Paige McKenzie, Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- The Alex Crow - by Andrew Smith
- Under My Skin - by James Dawson
- I'll Give You the Sun - by Jandy Nelson
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).