March 15 Book of the Month When her TV presenter mum flies off to Australia for two months, thirteen year old...
Format: Paperback - Released: 05/03/2015
Download Extract | Buy
Click to buy book vouchers
Welcome to Lovereading4kids.co.uk
Top downloads on Lovereading4kids
Baby and Toddler
- What's Your Favourite Animal? - by Eric Carle
- The Bus is for Us - by Michael Rosen
- Baby's Very First Cloth Book - by Fiona Watt
- Until I Met Dudley - by Roger Mcgough
- Hogs Hate Hugs! - by Tiziana Bendall-Brunello
- Remarkable Animals - by Tony Meeuwissen
- The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig - by Eugene Trivizas
- The Girl with the Parrot on Her Head - by Daisy Hirst
- Creaturepedia - by Adrienne Barman
- 13-Storey Treehouse - by Andy Griffiths
- Street Corner Dad - by Alan Gibbons
- Ultimate Explorer Guide for Kids - by Justin Miles
- Haunters - by Thomas Taylor
- Would the Real Stanley Carrot Please Stand Up? - by Rob Stevens
- The Dreamsnatcher - by Abi Elphinstone
- The Bell Between Worlds - by Ian Johnstone
- All That Glitters - by Holly Smale
- A Cage of Roots - by Matt Griffin
- The Beneath - by S. C. Ransom
- The Glory - by Lauren St. John
- The Ghosts of Heaven - by Marcus Sedgwick
- The Alex Crow - by Andrew Smith
- Under My Skin - by James Dawson
- I'll Give You the Sun - by Jandy Nelson
Reading is fundamental to the development of children and countless research shows the links between good reading skills from an early age and future success in life. However, finding books children want to read or authors that excite them, can be difficult; the choice is daunting and guidance rather thin on the ground.
So, Lovereading4kids was created to be the best recommendation site for Children's Book from toddlers to teens. It has been created using the experience we have as parents and book lovers, who want our children to read great books. Secondly, it has been created from what we have learned from setting up our first book site lovereading.co.uk
Register now – FREE for a unique range of services specifically created to help parents and anyone who likes to buy books for children choose the best books for boys and girls of all ages.
- Download and print off the Opening Extract of every 'featured book' on our site, even the picture books
- Discover new writers through our unique children's author 'like-for-like' recommendation service
- Read our exclusive online book reviews by Julia Eccleshare, author and children's books editor at the Guardian.
- Enjoy regular emails to keep you up to date on the latest and best in your chosen age ranges. (Please be reassured that your e-mail address will remain confidential to Lovereading and not sold to any of those horrible spam people).