Chocolate Box Girls : Marshmallow Skye
Written by Cathy Cassidy
Lovereading4kids Price £8.79
£10.99 saving £2.20 (20%)
when in stock
As soon as this book is back in stock we will send you an email.Compare book price We'd love you to buy your books from Lovereading - especially if we helped you to choose them! But as our mantra is guidance, and that includes guidance on price, please do use our 'Compare Book Price' service to discover if the best value deal is from Lovereading or another specialist bookstore.
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
All the teenage humours of romance, jealousy, friendship and sorrow rage freely in this brilliantly observed story of contemporary life. Skye and Summer are identical twins but Skye wants to be her own person, but with an effortlessly cool twin, how can she? And will Skye ever step out of Summer's shadow and find her own chance to shine?
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review the first title in the series Cherry Crush. You can read their reviews below.
- Sidney Greenslade, age 11 - 'Cherry Crush is the gripping story of Cherry, a girl with a new life, new home, new sisters and a new, dangerous friendship – a fantastic read!' Read full review >
- Ella, age 9 - 'Brilliant! The characters were great and it was really well written - I can't wait to read the rest of the series.' Read full review >
- Rebekah, age 12 - 'I like this book a lot and it is one of the best books I've read in a long time.' Read full review >
- Jenny Bridgeman, age 9 - 'I enjoyed the book so much I borrowed the next book 'Summer Dream' from the library.' Read full review >
- Charlotte Rosevear, age 11 - 'I think that this book is amazing... I recommend this book to anyone.' Read full review >
- Bethany Urquhart, age 8 - 'an exciting family adventure...The book has a cliff hanger end and makes you want to read the other books in the series.' Read full review >
- Bella Perez, age 9 - 'I love that they have some recipes and a quiz at the back of the book.' Read full review >
Win a SIGNED hardback copy of Ottoline and the Purple Fox!
We are giving away 3 signed hardback copies of the fourth Ottoline adventure written and illustrated by Chris Riddell, Ottoline and the Purple Fox.
To have a chance of winning one of these great prizes, click the button below. Please note that this draw is open only for UK residents and is free to enter, multiple entries from the same email address will only be counted once.
Draw closes on 5 December 2016. The winners will be notified by 16 December 2016 and you should have your prize in time for Christmas!
Chocolate Box Girls : Marshmallow Skye by Cathy Cassidy
Skye loves her sister Summer more than anyone else in the world. They do everything together, but lately Skye's been feeling like second-best - it's the story of her life. And when her friend Alfie confesses he's fallen not for her, but for Summer, it hurts.
Watch the trailer here:
The Chocolate Box Girls series:
Praise for Cathy's books:
'Touching, tender and unforgettable.' The Guardian
About the Author
More books by Cathy Cassidy
Author's Facebook Latest
Puffin Books an imprint of Penguin Books Ltd
1st September 2011
It has introduced my children to books we hadn’t come across before. Real children’s reviews gives a great insight into what others think toLorraine Woods
We love Lovereading as my 5 year old loves to read new books before anyone else has a chance, she says it makes reading exciting!Tracey Chorley
It is fantastic, you get to read lots of books and you always find something new and amazing in them.Erica Motoc, age 7
It’s a community united by a passion for books and promoting the best there is in children’s literature.Sam Bateman and family
I am so pleased to have signed my kids up as they are reading a much wider range of books and even choosing books out of their comfort zone.Angela East
Writing reviews help the children with their literacy skills and we always read the books together which gives us good quality family time!Cat Bisland (on behalf of the Bi
Love “Lovereading4kids” as my son gets to hear about & read new books before his mates which keeps him interested in reading=a very happy MumLiz Evans
I have told all my friends, family & teachers to see for themselves just how great the site is. Without fail, they are hugely impressed.Alexander Boxall – age 11