Chocolate Box Girls : Marshmallow Skye
Written by Cathy Cassidy
Lovereading4kids Price £8.79
£10.99 saving £2.20 (20%)
when in stock
As soon as this book is back in stock we will send you an email.Compare book price We'd love you to buy your books from Lovereading - especially if we helped you to choose them! But as our mantra is guidance, and that includes guidance on price, please do use our 'Compare Book Price' service to discover if the best value deal is from Lovereading or another specialist bookstore.
Please login (or signup) to download the extract
You will need to Sign Up or Login before you can download a book extract.
To Sign Up all you need to do is give us your email address and a password and let us know the types of books you like. Thank you.
The Lovereading4Kids comment
All the teenage humours of romance, jealousy, friendship and sorrow rage freely in this brilliantly observed story of contemporary life. Skye and Summer are identical twins but Skye wants to be her own person, but with an effortlessly cool twin, how can she? And will Skye ever step out of Summer's shadow and find her own chance to shine?
Kids love to read and so in addition to our Lovereading expert opinion some of our Lovereading4kids Reader Review Panel were also lucky enough to read and review the first title in the series Cherry Crush. You can read their reviews below.
- Sidney Greenslade, age 11 - 'Cherry Crush is the gripping story of Cherry, a girl with a new life, new home, new sisters and a new, dangerous friendship – a fantastic read!' Read full review >
- Ella, age 9 - 'Brilliant! The characters were great and it was really well written - I can't wait to read the rest of the series.' Read full review >
- Rebekah, age 12 - 'I like this book a lot and it is one of the best books I've read in a long time.' Read full review >
- Jenny Bridgeman, age 9 - 'I enjoyed the book so much I borrowed the next book 'Summer Dream' from the library.' Read full review >
- Charlotte Rosevear, age 11 - 'I think that this book is amazing... I recommend this book to anyone.' Read full review >
- Bethany Urquhart, age 8 - 'an exciting family adventure...The book has a cliff hanger end and makes you want to read the other books in the series.' Read full review >
- Bella Perez, age 9 - 'I love that they have some recipes and a quiz at the back of the book.' Read full review >
Chocolate Box Girls : Marshmallow Skye by Cathy Cassidy
Skye loves her sister Summer more than anyone else in the world. They do everything together, but lately Skye's been feeling like second-best - it's the story of her life. And when her friend Alfie confesses he's fallen not for her, but for Summer, it hurts.
Watch the trailer here:
The Chocolate Box Girls series:
Praise for Cathy's books:
'Touching, tender and unforgettable.' The Guardian
About the Author
More books by Cathy Cassidy
Author's Facebook Latest
Puffin Books an imprint of Penguin Books Ltd
1st September 2011
It’s so easy to find the right book for your child. Such an easy-to-use, yet in-depth website. 100% reliable.Pippa, Jack, Liam & Matthew Wils
I love Lovereading as it provides an honest opinion and showcases a range of fiction. Suited to both parents & kids alike, it’s a must-use.Georgie Rowe – age 16
You give me age appropriate ideas of books I can read and buy for the children and find out what other children their age think of them too.Katie Lonsdale
I love all the books they recommend & put up for me to review. I also love the fact that they give new authors the chance to share their booDaisy Pennock – age 15
Lovereading is just a convenient way to find new books and hear others opinions on them.Sarah Murray – age 15
It gives me a chance to read types of books that I would not normally try, and it motivates me to read every night to finish it!Alice Horncastle, age 14
A great way to introduce kids to great books, authors & genres. Parents can find age-appropriate books to share with their children.Judi Davies – Aberdare Girls Sch
I love ‘LoveReading 4 kids’ because they let you read and learn things you’d never dreamed of learning before.Emily Horncastle – age 11