No catches, no fine print just unconditional book loving for your children with their favourites saved to their own digital bookshelf.
New members get entered into our monthly draw to win £100 to spend in your local bookshop plus lots lots more...Find out more
1. Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen
2. The Lord of the Rings JRR Tolkien
3. Jane Eyre Charlotte Brontë
4. Harry Potter JK Rowling
5. To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee
6. The Bible
7. Wuthering Heights Emily Brontë
8. Nineteen Eighty-Four George Orwell
9. His Dark Materials Philip Pullman
10. Great Expectations Charles Dickens
Orphaned Jane Eyre grows up in the home of her heartless aunt. This troubled childhood strengthens Jane's natural independence and spirit - which prove necessary when she finds a position as governess at Thornfield Hall. But when she finds love with her sardonic employer, Rochester, the discovery of his terrible secret forces her to make a choice.
|Publication date:||29th June 2006|
|Publisher:||Penguin Books Ltd|
|Format:||Paperback (b Format)|
|Suitable for:||13+ readers|
Charlotte Bronte was an English novelist and the eldest of the three Brontë sisters whose novels have become enduring classics of English literature.More About Charlotte Bronte
Check out the latest activities in our KidsZone.