Join Minnie for this next adventure in Beanotown, along with Dennis and Gnasher to celebrate Minnie's 70th anniversary!
Bash Street have made it through to the knockout stages of Super Epic Turbo Cricket European Tour of Mischief for the first time in forever, and due to a case of mistaken identity owing to a rogue Gnasher racing onto the pitch, Minnie has just been made team captain!
This should be amazing news, except Minnie’s parents don’t seem to be happy for her . . . In fact, now that Minnie thinks about it, they haven’t been happy in a long while.
Join Minnie on her mission to cheer up her parents again the best way she knows how: with a Super Epic Turbo PRANK. Will it work, or will it unearth what’s really going on?
Perfect for kids with parents who are splitting up – or just want to read a mega-funny story!
Packed with cheeky illustrations by Laura Howell, this is the latest in the Beano Boomics series – a cross between books and comics
Beano is the longest running comic in the world, with an average monthly readership of over 450,000
10 Facts about Minnie
1. On 19th December 1953, Minnie, illustrated by Leo Baxendale, appeared in Beano for the first time.
2. Min’s full name is Hermione Makepeace, but whatever you do, don’t call her Hermione!
3. Minnie’s mum, Vicky, is Dennis’s mum’s big sister. That makes Minnie and Dennis first cousins.
4. Minnie lives in Beanotown. If you’ve never been there, it’s less than an hour away by skateboard, no matter where you live.
5. Minnie’s secret fear is ... scary clowns!
6. Minnie’s fave mischief gadget is her trusty peashooter!
7. Her motto is ‘Hail the fail!’. It basically means don't be afraid to try new things, learn from your mistakes and never give up!
8. Minnie is proud of her bronze statue in Dundee, unveiled in 2001. She would have preferred it to be made from cheese!
9. Famous faces to have appeared in Minnie’s stories include Wayne Rooney, Jamie Oliver, Chris Evans, Geri Halliwell and Cheryl Cole.
10. Since 2020, Minnie has been brought to life by artist Laura Howell. She’s a regular cover star of the Beano.
|Publication date:||9th November 2023|
|Author:||Beano Studios, Craig Graham, Mike Stirling|
|Publisher:||Farshore an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers|